The Iluminar iLW LED horticultural light creates the ideal environment for growing seedlings and plants in the early vegetative state.
NOTE: Power Cords for all Iluminar LEDs are SOLD SEPARATELY. We have an option at the top to choose your desired voltage of power cord.
Maximize growth with one of the most versatile LED horticultural lights in the industry. At ILUMINAR, we’ve designed a sleek, low-profile fixture specifically crafted for growing seedlings and hardening them off for the vegetative cycle.
The ILUMINAR iLW LED horticultural light creates the ideal environment for growing seedlings and plants in the early vegetative state. Its sleek, low profile engineering allows it to be equipped in low clearance, vertical agricultural farms and micro green environments making it the ideal LED horticultural light for most organic farmers.
Available in 40W, 60W and 80W configurations. The 40W and 60W LED arrays are 47.25 inches long (1.2m) and the 80W version available in 59.05" (1.5m). The 80W iLW LED horticultural light has the ability to push out up to an outstanding 200+ µmol/s per unit.
View the other iLW options here:
Installation is quick and easy with the ability to “daisy chain” several lights in a row with either the Dual, Triple or Quad connector. This feature reduces the amount of power cords and electrical sockets needed when operating multiple fixtures in a confined area.
- Emitter Type: LED Diodes (various spectrums available)
- Spectrum Tuned: Full Spectrum Growth / Customized Spectrum
- Rated Mains Voltage: Smart Sensing™ 120V - 277V
- Dimming: 0-10V Controllable
- Mounting Height: >18” to top of Canopy
- Emitter Cooling: Passive Thermal Management
- Waterproof Rating: IP65 for Damp Locations
- LED Lifespan (90% of Life): 55,000+ Operational Hours
- Dimensions: 47.2" x 5" x 1.14" (L x W x H)