A new, improved design that allows for remote mounting of the mast for a flush rack mounting
NOTE: Power Cords for all Iluminar LEDs are SOLD SEPARATELY. We have an option at the top to choose your desired voltage of power cord.
The iL8X LED is designed to outperform the competition with additional diodes and a tuned spectrum to deliver iconic results. This 670W LED has a full spectrum array specifically engineered for vegetative and flower cycles that require high μmol performance at a lower clearance to the canopy.
The iL8x is perfect for both large commercial facilities as well as stand-alone hobby use. A quick and easy installation with the ability to daisy chain several fixtures in a row. IP65 certified for damp locations.
The 670W iL8x LED has a full spectrum array specifically engineered for vegetative and flower cycles that require high μmol performance at a lower clearance to the canopy.
Perfect for extremely low clearance areas which is sometimes needed for vegetative or cloning cycles. The iLX Series delivers a high, 2.6 μmol/j efficacy with an easy snap-on, snap-off installation.
For those needing more or less power in the same type of fixture, the Iluminar iLX Series also has the following fixtures:
The iL8x comes in either 120-277 Volt or 200-480 Volt.
- Emitter Type: Osram SMD LED Diodes
- Spectrum Tuned: Indoor Full Sun / Customized Spectrum
- Input Voltage: Smart Sensing™ 120V to 277V & 347 to 480V
- Dimming: 0-10V Controllable
- Mounting Height: 6”-12” to top of Canopy
- Emitter Cooling: Passive / Extruded Case
- Waterproof Rating: IP65 for Damp Locations
- LED Lifespan (90% of Life): 55,000+ Operational Hours
- Light Distribution +/- 5%: 125º
- Power Factor: > 90%
- Dimensions: 42" x 39.4" x 5.08" (L x W x H)
- PPF: 1742 μmol/s
- Efficacy: 2.6 μmol/J
- Input power: 670 Watts
- Weight: 35.3 lbs | 16 kg